with its team of experts in the field of quality
control offers a large variety of services to the
metallurgical industry (material characteristics
tests and research analysis, counselling).
A set of analysis for a high standard
Our specialists are equipped with late technological
materials in a 450 m² laboratory for a series
of analysis, standard controls and tests.
Mass spectrometer chemical analysis
Steel, cast steel and nickel alloys, 48 optic lines.
• Impact testing and mechanical testing,
• Tests at room temperature, high or low heat
• Specific tests on demand
• Macro or microscopic tests,
• Analysis and definitions of metallographic
• Grain thickness,
• Iron level tests
• Intergranular corrosion measures through
ASTM, AFNOR-DIN, etc
• Ultra-sonic testing (UT),
• Magnetic particle testing (MT),
• Liquid penetrant testing (RT)
• Destructive test to confirm, proceeding
• Tests on production’s witness.